Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 29 and Dec 03.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Apollo Drafting Chair
Our Italian designed Apollo Drafting Chair is one of the best in the business. This ergonomically advanced chair comes with an Apollo mid-sized backrest for its superior back support and a 3 lever adjustment mechanism for ultimate control and comfort.
The Essential seat design with its waterfall front facilitates good blood flow in your legs during long work sessions. The hi-arch black plastic base comes as standard; however, this chair can be customised virtually any way you want.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- 135 kg maximum user weight.
- Green Choice - made using eco-friendly materials and methods to be better for the environment.
- 3 Lever adjustment mechanism - Seat height, back tilt, seat tilt.
- Adjustable height foot ring.
AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
- GECA Certified - Australia’s trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customise with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, lumbar support, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- 3 Lever (seat height, back tilt, seat tilt)
- Adjustable height foot ring
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page
- Seat Size (mm): 490W x 465D
- Seat Height (mm): From 590 to 840
- Back Size (mm): 440W x 390H
- Certification: AFRDI Level 6
- 10 Year Australian Manufacturer Warranty
- 135 kg maximum user limit
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.