Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Apollo Executive High-Back Task Chair
Work smarter with our Italian designed Apollo Executive Task Chair. This elegant chair comes complete with a state of the art synchronised adjustment mechanism for superior functionality.
The Apollo Executive task chair also comes standard with the Essential seat design and exclusive Apollo back for supreme comfort in the office. The hi-arch black plastic base comes as standard; however, this chair can be customised virtually any way you want.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- 135 kg maximum user weight.
- Green Choice - made using eco-friendly materials and methods to be better for the environment.
- Synchronised adjustment mechanism - Seat and back tilt in a single synchronised movement.
- Fire retardant.
AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
- GECA Certified - Australia’s trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customise with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, lumbar support, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- Synchronised Adjustment Mechanism
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- Seat Size (mm): 490W x 465D
- Seat Height (mm): From 450 to 570
- Back Size (mm): 460W x 545H
- Certification: AFRDI Level 6
- 10 Year Australian Manufacturer Warranty
- 135 kg maximum user limit
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
Leather covering & brushed alloy stand customisation
Adjustable arms and brushed alloy base customisations
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.