Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Artiss 'Roskos' Motorised Standing Desk
Nowadays, you need to work smarter in every way. And one way of doing that is to work with equipment that not only benefits your productivity but also your health.
And that is where our Artiss Roskos Motorised Height Desk Frame can facilitate your working efficiency without any compromises. The innovative height adjustable desk frame actually has two built-in motors for superior performance and for a smoother and quieter height-adjustment operation.
You can set up to three pre-set heights via the digital control panel or to any height of up to 118cm. Plus, the frame can also fit any desktop of between 120cm to 180cm in length and from 60cm to 80cm in width. Other great features include high-quality powder-coated components, a cable management rack, asymmetrical feet for better balance, adjustable feet footings and a sit/stand reminder system.
To sit or not to sit, that is the question that stands to be aptly answered with our Artiss Roskos Motorised Height Desk Frame.
- Motorised height adjustable frame
- Dual motors
- High-quality powder coated metal frame and components
- Digital control panel
- Save up to 3 preset heights
- Sit/stand reminder system
- Cable management rack
- Lengthened front leg
- Adjustable height rubber footings
- Smooth and ultra-quiet operation
- Stepless adjustable frame length
- Compatible with 120cm to 180cm length and 60cm to 80cm width desktops
- Easy set-up
***Note: Frame only
- Brand: Artiss
- Max speed: 32mm/s
- Max. load: 100kg
- Minimum height: 69cm
- Maximum height: 118cm
- Adjustable frame length: 110cm to 170cm
- Frame width: 58cm
- Foot length: 68cm
- Compatible desktop length: 120cm to 180cm
- Compatible desktop width: 60cm to 80cm
- Input voltage: 240V/50Hz
- Power plug: Australian Standard
- Control panel cable length: 1.45m
- Adaptor cable length: 3m
- Frame colour: Grey
- 1 x Motorised Adjustable Standing Desk
- 1 x Control Panel
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x User Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.