Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Bionomic Perching Stool
Bionomic Perching Stools are specifically designed for people who suffer from strains, stiffness, discomfort or back pains. This perching stool will help you to find your own personal postural balance to dramatically improve your sitting posture.
Bionomic Chairs and Stools are backed by Dr Jeffrey Herbert and his Bionomic Seating System, long recognised as a leading expert in ergonomic seating. Watch the video on the right, where Dr Herbert explains Bionomic Ergonomics and how it affects your physical health.
Read these 5 star reviews from the Bionomic Support Systems website to find out how these outstanding bionomic chairs and stools will benefit you, and why you should purchase the best ergonomic chair on the market.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- Australian Made heavy duty mechanism.
- Australian Made moulded foam seat.
- 200mm gas lift.
- 2 Lever adjustment mechanism - Seat height, seat pan tilt.
- Black 5-star nylon base with castors.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customise with any fabric - Stool is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Heavy Duty 2 Lever (seat height, seat tilt)
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- 10 Year Australian Manufacturer Warranty
History of Bionomic Chairs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.