Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 27 and Dec 01.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Domino 2 135kg Mesh Chair
The Australian Made Domino Mesh Chair was first introduced in 1995 and has since undergone a number of transformations. The latest version has improved lumbar support and adjustment.
The Domino 2 not only offers great support, but it is also equipped with a sophisticated synchronised adjustment mechanism. You can also upgrade with an optional seat slide.
The durable and functional design of the Domino 2 Task Chair is backed by a full 10-year Australian manufacturers warranty, so you know you're buying top quality.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- Standard sized seat using Australian Made moulded foam.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty.
- Lockable Synchronised Mechanism with adjustable tension control - Seat and back tilt in a synchronised movement.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- Cool, breathable mesh backrest.
- 135 kg maximum user weight.
- Optional Italian designed multi-directional 3D Arms.
- Optional seat slide to provide more depth for the user.
- AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
- Green Choice Label - These chairs are made using eco-friendly materials and methods to be better for the environment.
GECA Certified - Australia's trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customize with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, seat slide, arms, gas-lift, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- Seat Size (mm): 500W x 465D (Standard Size)
- Seat Height (mm): From 420 to 520
- Back Size (mm): 490W x 500H
- Certification: AFRDI Rated Load 135kg, GECA.
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- 1 x Office Chair
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.