Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Dual LED Monitor Stand 2 Arm Hold Two LCD Screen TV Desk Mount Bracket
Add some extended mobility to your monitor with our Artiss Fully Adjustable Dual Monitor Arm. With it, you can extend both arms up to 43cm to set your preferred viewing position and retract it with ease.
Height adjustments can be easily done by twisting the height adjustment screw. It also allows you to swivel your monitor 180, rotate it 360 or tilt it up to 45 and set in either landscape or portrait format.
Using the detachable VESA mount, you can mount any monitor size of up to 32 with a maximum weight capacity of 8kg on each arm. Plus, you can also fine-tune the monitors' alignment with the VESA plate height adjustment. Other great features include alternative setups, cable loops for neat and tidy cabling and a tools holder for Allen keys.
Not least, made from heavy-duty steel, the monitor arms are designed to stand up to longlasting use without missing a beat. All the necessary mounting hardware and an assembly manual are included in the package for a hassle-free setup.
- Fully adjustable dual monitor arm
- Dual-screen desk mount bracket
- Made from heavy-duty steel
- Extendable and retractable arm
- Height adjustable
- Detachable VESA plate
- Compatible with VESA 75 x75mm and VESA 100 x 100mm
- 360° rotary VESA plate
- 360° swivel
- ±180° rotation
- ±45° tilt adjustment
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- Multiple viewing angles
- Cable management
- Allen key holder
- C-Clamp or grommet
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy to assemble
- Brand: Artiss
- Material: Steel
- Weight capacity: Up to 8kg per arm
- Screen quantity: 2
- Fits screen: Up to 32
- Fits VESA: 75mm x75mm and 100mm x 100mm
- Maximum height: Up to 45cm
- Maximum extension of each arm: Up to 43cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Dual Monitor Arm
- 1 Set x Hardware pack
- 1 x Assembly instructions
More Information on Monitor Arms and Monitor Stands
- Check out our Full Range of Monitor Arms and Computer Stands Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.