Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Reduce Pressure, Increase Blood Circulation
The Ergopedic Chair reduces pressure and provides a reduction of heat build-up, whilst benefiting blood circulation. It is the perfect option for users with back issues or requirements for long periods of sitting.
With an Extra Large seat and Extra High Back, the Ergopedic Chair comes with Visco Overlay, otherwise known as memory foam. The chair moulds to your body shape and returns to its original shape when your weight is removed.
The heavy-duty 3 lever adjustment mechanism facilitates full control over your chair adjustments. Not only that, but you can also customise this chair with many other options including lumbar support pump using our Customisation Form.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- Extra-large seat using moulded foam.
- Visco Gel (memory foam) overlay for improved comfort.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- 135kg maximum user weight.
- Fire retardant.
- 3 Lever Heavy Duty Adjustment Mechanism - Seat height, back tilt & seat tilt.
- Delivered fully assembled for your convenience.
- Customize with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, lumbar support, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
Also known as memory foam, Visco overlay was developed in 1966 by NASA to improve the safety of aircraft cushions. Visco Foam reacts to the body heat allowing it to mould to a warm body in a few minutes and then returning to its original shape once the weight is removed. Memory foam increases blood flow to regions of the body alleviating pressure sores.
- Seat Size (mm): 540W x 520D (Extra Large Size)
- Seat Height (mm): From 420 to 520
- Back Size (mm): 430W x 710H
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- 1 x Ergopedic Chair
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.