Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Iwell Monitor Arm Single DMA600 Adjustable Stand Gas Up To 32 Inch Screen Desk
Add some extended mobility to your monitor with our fully adjustable Iwell Ergoarm DMA600 Monitor Arm. With it, you can extend the arm up to 56cm to set your preferred viewing position and retract it with ease.
It also allows you to swivel your monitor 180°, rotate it 360° or tilt to 40°. Height adjustments of up to 31cm can be easily done. The monitor arm is compatible with VESA mounting standards and using the VESA mount, you can mount most flat screen monitors sized between 12” and 32” with a maximum weight capacity of 10kg.
The monitor arm can be easily affixed to desks up to 7.5cm thick using a drill-free C-clamp. It also features integrated cable management that allows you to run cables through the arm itself so that your desk remains tidy and the cables do not interfere with any monitor adjustments.
Not least, made from heavy-duty aluminium alloy and steel, the monitor arm is designed to stand up to long-lasting use without missing a beat. All the necessary mounting hardware and an assembly manual are included in the package for a hassle-free setup.
- Fully adjustable single monitor arm
- Aluminum alloy and steel construction
- Extendable and retractable arm
- Adjustable height
- Compatible with VESA 75mm x 75mm and VESA 100mm x 100mm
- ±40° tilt adjustment
- ±90° swivel
- Multiple viewing angles
- Integrated cable management
- Built-in gas spring gauge
- C-clamp installation
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy to assemble
- Brand: Iwell
- Weight capacity: Up to 10kg
- Screen quantity: 1
- Material: Aluminium alloy and steel
- Fits desks with thickness: Up to 7.5cm
- Fits screen: 12"-32" approx.
- Maximum height: Up to 32cm (12.6") approx.
- Maximum extension: Up to 56cm (22") approx.
- Installation: C-clamp
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Iwell Ergoarm DMA600 Single Monitor Arm
- 1 set x Hardware Pack
- 1 x Assembly Instruction
More Information on Monitor Arms and Monitor Stands
- Check out our Full Range of Monitor Arms and Computer Stands Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.