Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Deluxe Massage Recliner
Get ready to relax in ultimate comfort and therapeutic relief with the Deluxe Massage Recliner with Footrest. This fully customizable massage chair and accompanying footrest have vibrating motors to massage aching muscles and are the perfect end to a long day.
The deluxe massage recliner features generous dimensions, including a 52 cm seat depth, for exceptional comfort. A plush footrest is included, and the massage chair is fully reclinable so you can lay back and enjoy your massage.
Eight separate vibration motors — 4 on the seatback, 2 on the seat itself, and 2 on the footrest — work together to massage your entire body, unleashing tension and giving attention to tired muscles.
And the best part is just how customizable your experience is, courtesy of a convenient remote control. Independently control motors, or "set it and forget it" with an auto feature.
Set the intensity of the massage to high, medium, or low. There's even a timer to set 15-minute or 30-minute sessions. It's all up to you. The deluxe massage recliner is made with comfortable PU Leather that's easy to clean. Classic black will go with any decór.
The wooden base of both the recliner and the footrest are equally attractive and modern in curved cappuccino-colored wood. Treat yourself to the full-body massage you deserve, anytime you like. Order your very own Deluxe Massage Recliner with Footrest today.
- Base of recliner and footrest: wood in cappuccino colour
- Assembled size: 66 x 98.5 / 88.5 x 80 / 107.5 cm (W x H x D)
- Assembly required; instructions included
- 8 independent vibrating motors (4 on seat back, 2 on seat, 2 on footrest)
- Remote control included
- Three intensity settings: low, medium, high
- Automatic or manual control
- Timer function for 15-minute or 30-minute sessions
- Seat width: 53 cm
- Seat height: 44 cm
- Seat depth: 52 cm
- Armrest height: 54 cm
- Footrest dimensions: 51 x 43 x 46 cm (W x H x D)
- Material: Polyurethane Leather
- Leather Massage Chair
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.