Estimated Arrival: Between May 10 and May 14.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Designed For Busy Offices
The Bodyline task chair is perfect for today's busy offices, and is certified at AFRDI Rating 6 (Heavy commercial). Fitted out with the full range of features, you also get a fully upholstered backrest on both sides for a more attractive appearance.
Made for the environmentally conscious, this chair has full GECA Certification. The Bodyline utilises water-based glue in its manufacture and features water-based ply, recyclable plastic and optional alloy components.
The standard 3 lever adjustment mechanism gives you full control over your chair adjustments. Not only that, but you can also customise this chair with many other options including lumbar support pump using our Customisation Form.
Australian Made from local and imported components.
- Fully upholstered inner and outer back rest.
- Standard contoured seat using Australian Made moulded foam.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- 120 kg maximum user weight.
- 3 Lever Adjustment Mechanism - Seat height, back tilt & seat tilt.
- Height adjustable gas lift.
- AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
GECA Certified - Australia's trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customize with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, lumbar support, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- Seat Size (mm): 490W x 465D (Standard)
- Seat Height (mm): From 450 to 520
- Back Size (mm): 420W x 480H
- Certification: AFRDI Level 6 Approved
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.