Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 10.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Quattro Mid Back Task Chair
Stylish and contemporary with a square moulded foam back, the feature-packed Quattro shines in any office setting. The Quattro looks amazing and is suitable for any commercial environment.
This Australian Made chair is certified to AFRDI Level 6, which means it can withstand severe commercial service. And the Quattro chair comes with a full 10-year Australian manufacturers warranty.
The standard 3 lever adjustment mechanism facilitates full control over your chair adjustments. Not only that, but you can also customise this chair with many other options including lumbar support pump using our Customisation Form.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- 460mm back with 110mm height range.
- Standard seat using Australian Made moulded foam.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty, replace or repair on all chair components excluding fabric.
- 120kg maximum user weight.
- 3 Lever Adjustment Mechanism - Seat height, back tilt & seat tilt.
- AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
- Green Choice Label - These chairs are made using eco-friendly materials and methods to be better for the environment.
GECA Certified - Australia's trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customize with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, lumbar support, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- Seat Size (mm): 490W x 465D (Standard)
- Seat Height (mm): From 420 to 530
- Back Size (mm): 450W x 460H
- Certification: AFRDI Level 6 Approved
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- 1 x Office Chair
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.