Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Team Air Executive Mesh Chair
The Australian Made Team Air Executive Mesh Chair is rated for users up to 135kg, and comes equipped with the advanced Synchronised Adjustment Mechanism and large-sized seat. With its stylish and durable design, this chair is equally at home in the boardroom or the home office.
The rugged design of the Team Air Executive chair is certified to AFRDI Level 6, which means it can withstand severe commercial service. This is backed by a full 10-year Australian manufacturers warranty, so you know you're buying top quality.
You can also customise this chair with many other options using our Customisation Form.
- Designed for Meeting and Boardroom use.
- Synchronised Adjustment Mechanism with back tilt adjustment.
- Australian Made from local and imported components.
- Large seat using Australian Made moulded foam.
- 10-year Australian manufacturer warranty.
- Cool, breathable mesh backrest.
- AFRDI Level 6 certification meets most commercial needs, can withstand extremely severe conditions of use.
- Green Choice Label - These chairs are made using eco-friendly materials and methods to be better for the environment.
GECA Certified - Australia's trusted eco-label.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Customize with any fabric - Chair is upholstered in your choice of fabric, leather, vinyl, healthcare treated, and eco-friendly fabric.
- Fully Customisable - Seat, arms, gas-lift, base, castors. Refer to our Customisation Form.
- Seat Size (mm): 520W x 490D (Large Size)
- Seat Height (mm): From 450 to 520
- Back Size (mm): 450W x 500H
- Certification: AFRDI Level 6 Approved
Standard Colours: Black, Cobalt, Grey, Green, Ink, Navy, Red, Wine
- Customised Colors: Refer to Colour Customisation Page.
- 1 x Office Chair
Customise Your Chair
This chair can be customised in so many ways: seat size, chair accessories, base options, castors, and fabric. Refer to our Customisation Page.
Simply fill in our Customisation Form for a no-obligation quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.